Real Estate Buyers Agents

Real Estate Buyers Agents- I have an investor buyer that I would like to refer to an experienced agent. Contact me for more details.

Sale and lease back in Brazil, it is a company that makes plastic parts and is one of the largest distributors of Brascan. Located in Itatiba has an area of 57.074m ² of land for a constructed area of 14.131m ², 11m right foot capacity floor 5tf / m².
The operation should generate somewhere around 0.9% per month (depending on skill development for the negotiations), with estimated value of between 15.5 and 17.5 Million Dollars for a rent of approximately U.S. $ 15,500.00 / month.
If interested please contact me: mauriciorebelo@rocketmail.com.
att;

We need your assistance to sending us your email address to purpose sending all detail which properties to be sell soon and all free hole.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Director of Sales & Marketing consultant

work with investors in San Diego. I know how to research properties for the correct profit ratio. I know San Diego well enough to avoid areas that would be difficult to re-sell. I know how to get offers accepted and I know the rental rates. I am also connected to many contractors who can help with evaluating the properties condition and rehabbing the property.
Please contact me ASAP
jmccarthyhomes@gmail.com

Labels:

Back to Home

 

Testimonial: