Shake your booty

Hey ho, a not-so-depressing post for once. Yes, I, Syazwana Bte Haji Souyono, proud 3rd Granddaughter of Dato Haji Mustafa and foe to your pet hamsters, shall break out of this boohoo-we're-not-in-the-same-continent shit and shall go back to doing what we panatzorists do best; babble.

As some of you might know, I am currently studying in an all girls school. This experience has been both pure turtore but also trivial. It has really got my head thinking. What've I been thinking about, you ask?

Boobs and balls.

Well, selalu plang ku pikirkan but not in this context.

Here I see boobs every waking hour, in school I see girls with the top half of their buttons popped open and at the college house, girls in bras and towels. I get the boob parade at the college house but the cleavage fiesta in school? Ludacris.

Mainly because, it's a friggin all girls school. There's no one to impress! Unless of course, you plan to hook up with the fat physics teacher, the bald lab technician or the peverted school cook. In which case, boh kadui you have issues. Boys don't have this problem do they? They don't walk around with their dangly bits dancing around. They don't open their zip to let their 'buddy' take a peek. Why why WHY?!

If they can keep their privates locked away then why can't we girls? Have we no self worth? Have we no other way of attracting members of the opposite gender? I just don't get it. I just don't. So whoever does, please feel free to onlighten me.

Thank you.

Back to Home

 

Testimonial: