Haha

I find it hilarious that most strangers who had stumbled upon this blog had typed "What is poklen" in google. Then again, I've been finding everything hilarious these past few weeks but that matters not. This is still hilarious.

So.

Everyone knows by now that Zat, Sar and Wan will be in UK for the next 2 years or something. I will still be here, being the geek I've always wanted to be, for the next 2 years or something. I don't think anyone would be updating this blog much. By "much", I mean "ever".

Maybe the three of them will post a short note from the beyond once a blue moon. Let's just hope for that.

For now, I declare this blog officially dead for the next 2 years or something. Unless the other three say something BUT I doubt it.

So.

Dead. BLERGH.

Back to Home

 

Testimonial: