BBQ at Nisah's

Yo kami cool yo, datang barbeque yo, byk chicks yo. Haha.. I would've typed that in 'basar damit poklen' style but that just makes me uber dizzy. Anyway, bbq was at Nisah's on weds night. It was fun... Good food, good entertainment, loads of interesting strangers. Zati, ema and I came and well, Nisah was there... Since... it was her house.... Sarah couldn't come cos ia gay and stuff. Anyway, here's the pics. I forgot to take more but Nisah should post more of the pics nanti. Oh oh.. and zati fell in lurve there~ and also hit her head pretty hard on a pillar =D She's alright btw.


Ema working part-time at the grill, while Nisah's brothers played strip poker with miniature cards

Yes, Nisah only has three friends. How lucky is she?

Zati, Ema and I, vaining in the absence of Nisah, who was too busy changing her baby's diaper

If you can see zati then hey, congratufuckinlations, you've got super vision!*thumbs up* =D

Labels:

Back to Home

 

Testimonial: